St. Mark’s, the second oldest country Church in WA (1842) has been preserved and restored over the years. It is the subject of a Conservation Plan and is a listed Historic Building.
Set in its grounds are an old graveyard also subject to a Conservation Plan and a memorial rose garden for the interment of ashes.
The Church was built on 15 acres at Location 26 in 1842 by the Reverend John Ramsden Wollaston (1790 to 1856). He was the Colonial Chaplain at Bunbury from 1841 to 1848 and was the first Archdeacon of Western Australia.